Frequently asked question about Quest Donation
1. How can I cancel a quest donation?
- you can cancel the donation registered by yourself on Streamer Donation page ▶ Quest donation details ▶ My tap
- The cancellation is only able to be made before the quest success/fail decision happens.
2. How do I add a quest reward?
- You can add reward on Streamer donation page ▶ Quest donation list ▶ In progress tap
- You can also add a reward even if another quest value registered by other donators is in progress.
- You can add another reward on another donator's quests as well as yours.
- You can make reward addition as many as you want. (Unlimited)
3. How can I reclaim a quest reward?
- You can only reclaim the rewards if the rewards were added by yourself. This process is only possible to make when the process is in progress.
- If you reclaim a quest reward, you will get refunded apart from a minimum 1,000Cash, or the penalty rate determined by the streamer (Cancellation fee).
Regretfully, you cannot make split cancellation even if you have added rewards several times. –
(EG. If you added a 10,000 cash reward on three occasions, and you try to cancel the rewards, then the cancellation process and the penalty will be treated as a case of refunding 10,000cash.)
4. What if the streamer chose the [Success] button even though the streamer had failed to the quest?
- It will be treated as a quest success case even if the streamer failed the quest. This system bases on the trust between streamers and donators, so we kindly ask you to approach the trust between each other seriously.
- We apologize that we cannot engage or mediate the conflict which happened due to this reason between donators and streamers.
5. What if the streamer does not accept the quest?
- If the streamer does not accept the registered quest within 10mins, the quest will be canceled automatically, and the donator will get fully refunded the quest donation amount.
6. What if the streamer did not click the [success/fail] button after finishing the quest?
- The quest will be in fail progress automatically if the streamer expires the quest time limit, and the donation will be refunded except for the cancellation fee applied to the penalty rate determined by the streamer.
7. Who would be authorized to extend the time limit?
- The extension of the time limit is only allowed to the donator who registers the quest.
8. What if several people donated through adding the rewards, and the initial registrar canceled the quest?
- In case several people have added rewards to a progressing quest, and the initial registrar canceled the quest, then the representative donator will be the second registrar.
9. In which cases the success reward is fully refunded?
- In case the streamer does not accept the quest (Until 10mins after the quest registration)
- In case the streamer refuses the quest.
10. In which cases the success reward is not fully refunded?
- In case the streamer failed the quest : Except for the fail reward paid to the streamer, the rest of all will be returned to the donator.
- In case the donator canceled the registered quest : Cancellation penalty (The penalty rate(%) set by the streamer) will be sent to the streamer and the rest of all will be refunded.
If you have not found your queries, please click [Here]