Frequently Asked Questions about Tooneland
1. I want to participate in Tooneland! Where can I get the points to do so?
- 10% of the purchased amount of Toonation cash is converted to points.
2. I used a little bit of points while playing at Tooneland. Can I get a refund on the Toonation cash?
- If you have exhausted the points given for purchasing Toonation cash, you cannot get a refund even if the cash is still unused (the amount of points given for the purchase will be deducted when the cash is refunded).
- However, if some of the points are exhausted, a refund is possible if the remaining points are more than the points paid at the time of purchase. (ex. 3,000 points for purchasing 30,000 cash, refundable if there are more than 3,000 points remaining even if 1,000 points are exhausted afterwards)
- For your information, you can’t get a refund on points used in Tooneland.
3. When I win a prize, where do I enter my shipping and contact information?
- You can enter it by going to the top of the Donator’s Page and clicking on ‘Inventory > Inventory Address > Enter Receiving Information’.
4. What are the criteria for entering different channels?
- Each channel has different number of points you can spend per box, and the higher the rank of the channel, the better the prize.
- Ranks vary depending on the number of points you have. (Rank - Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond/Master)
5. I bought a wrong box in the room, which isn’t the one I want. Can I cancel it?
- If you want to cancel the purchased box, click the purchased box once more and the exhausted points will be returned and will be cancelled (you can cancel it only until the game is over. The purchase becomes final after the time runs out).
6. Can I buy (select) only one box in the room?
-- 1 box can be purchased or several boxes can be purchased and held depending on the number of points you have. (The points are deducted immediately upon purchase, and other users cannot choose the purchased box.)
- Multiple channels and boxes in different rooms are available for purchase.
7. I bought a box from a room, but the game results aren’t coming out. When will the results be announced?
- The game results will be displayed at the end of the game in the room(when the time runs out) or when all the boxes have been bought.
- If you purchased a box, you can check the results of the winnings in [Game Participation History] after the game.
8. I won the prize, but I couldn’t check and left. Is there a way to check the winning prize?
- You can view the winning prizes, results, and game participation history in [game Participation History] on the Tooneland page.
9. I’m curious about the winnable prizes for each room! How do I check it?
- Select Channel > Enter Room> View all prizes in the upper left corner to see the details.
- Even if you don't win, you'll receive a small amount of points as a basic benefit.
10. Is the chat only visible to each room and the waiting room separately?
- Chatting is an integrated view of the entire channel and room, making it look the same as one single chat.
11. The chat nickname looks funny. Why is that so?
- Chat nicknames are provided in encryption to help protect the security of the donators.
12. There are people swearing and posting foul language in the chat window. Can’t you do anything about it?
- The chat window has a chat blocking function, so when you click on the nickname in the chat window, a blocking box is created and if you proceed with blocking, you will not be able to see the chat from that donator (The blocked donators are displayed in the block list and can be unblocked).
- Also, the chat has basic forbidden words related to foul language so they will be filtered.
- Tooneland chats are used by many users and some users may inevitably be restricted from chatting due to unhealthy and spamming chats. We ask for a sound chatting manner.
If you did not find the question that you were looking for, please click [Here]!