Frequently Asked Questions about Karaoke Donations
1. How do I register a karaoke donation?
- Streamer Donation Page > Karaoke Menu is where a donator would be able to register a karaoke donation.
- You can enter your name, the song title, and the donation amount when registering a karaoke donation.
- A karaoke song you would like to donate can be found from the search tab (Shape of a Magnifier).
2. What do I need in order to make a karaoke donation?
- You need a karaoke coupon and Toonation cash in order to karaoke donate.
- One karaoke coupon and Toonation cash are used per donation.
3. How can I purchase a karaoke coupon?
- A karaoke coupon is purchased in cash, not in Toonation cash.
- You can purchase a karaoke coupon from the Purchasing Menu > on the Donator page.
4. Where do I check after I’ve bought my karaoke coupon?
- When purchasing a karaoke coupon, it is created as a karaoke type item on the Donator My Page ‘Inventory’ category.
- The account that you have logged in to purchase a karaoke coupon is applied.
5. I’m trying to donate a karaoke after I’ve purchased a coupon, but it comes out to 0 coupons. What should I do?
- You must click on the karaoke coupon in the inventory and press the “Use” button to activate.
6. Why do I have to pay for an additional donation after I’ve purchased my karaoke coupon?
- Since karaoke coupons are part of the distribution of profits to service providers and copyright holders related to karaoke, separate Tooonation cash is required.
7. I applied for a donation payout, but the karaoke coupon donations were not included.
- Karaoke coupons are not included in the streamer donation payout amount and are available to song copyright holders and providers only.
8. I used a karaoke coupon after purchasing it, but can I still get a refund?
- Refunds are not possible after clicking the “Use” button.
- Karaoke coupons that are still donatable can be refunded.
9. I want to get a refund because I didn’t use the coupon after purchasing it.
- Unused karaoke coupons that you have not pressed the ‘Use’ button, can be refunded through the customer service center.
10. What happens if a streamer refuses or skips a karaoke donation?
- If a streamer refuses a karaoke donation, only the coupon will be returned, the cash will not be returned and replays will not be possible. (Modified on 2021.1.7)
11. There’s a dispute with a streamer about the karaoke donation, so what should I do?
- Toonation is not involved in disputes between streamers and donators regarding karaoke donations. (However, please note we can assist you in the event of a direct request from the streamer after a consultation between the streamer and the donator has been completed.)
12. When is the expiration date of the karaoke coupon?
- If the karaoke coupon is not used (disabled), the remaining coupon will expire after 60 months. If used (enabled), the remaining coupon will be valid for 180 days and will automatically disappear.
If you don’t see a question that you are looking for, please click [here]!