Good day, this is Toonation.
We will guide you to a solution when an error occurs while sending a media share donation.
Creators (Streamers) please check the guide below to resolve the issue, and if the same problem occurs afterwards, please report it to the Customer Service Center and we will do our best to respond quickly.
■ Error Details
During a media share, video clips are not played properly (infinite loading, buffering, etc.)
■ Solution Guide
The EEP function within the installed remote control (TOONA) has been activated to improve the video quality and speed of the media share.
1) Run 'Install Remote Control (TOONA)' and click the Install Now button
2) After updating to the latest version, select ‘Activate’ when the EEP function activation pop-up window appears.
3) When the EEP Function Activation completion pop-up window appears, you are all set!
※ The EEP function will take effect after the restart of the external broadcasting program (OBS/XSplit).
<If you chose “Do it Next Time”>
1) Select the “EEP OFF” function at the top right of the Remote Control to install it.
- EEP Function is only applied with the Installable Remote Control.
- It is not applicable on a MAC or a mobile device.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and will work harder to provide the best service possible.